Urban Imprint’s marquee offering is State of Place, an urban data analytics platform that helps placemakers identify and economically justify design, planning, and development projects that create thriving places people love. Our separate consulting services include:
- Evaluating planning and design interventions
- Research on the links between the built environment and the triple bottom line
- Creating and assessing retail and economic redevelopment strategies
- Conducting site plan analysis, SWOT analysis and community visioning
- Creating design programs, guidelines, and placemaking frameworks
- Conducting demographic, historical, spatial, and market analysis
Our mission is to create better places by providing an economic rationale for great placemaking. We do so by producing empirically-based, data-driven design, planning, development and investment guidance that showcases the value of urban design.